Apply for Tampere3 studies!

Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Tampere University of Technology and the University of Tampere (Tampere3) will form a joint higher education institution (HEI) in 2019. Closer cooperation is already pursued by offering the degree students of all these three HEIs the opportunity to seek certain studies at the other Tampere3 institutions. Instructions for the Service for Cross-Institutional Studies also apply to the students of TAMK's School of Vocational Teacher Education.

This website allows you to examine the study offerings. They will always remain valid for one academic year at a time. By registering to the service, you can apply for studies at the other Tampere3 HEIs throughout the academic year, provided that you have enrolled as a present degree student at your home institution. Apply for the studies well in advance to sign up for the courses and exams during the sign-up period. If you have been previously admitted as a cross-institutional student and you wish to apply for additional studies, log in and select your desired additional studies.

Read the instruction carefully through before submitting your application for Tampere3 studies. By following the instructions, you can ensure that the studies you select are appropriate for your degree and that you know how to operate at the target institution. After having applied, you will receive a username and a password for the other institution. Keep in mind that you must also sign up for the courses and modules according to the instructions of the HEI in question.

Note! You do not need to apply for the right to study through this cross-institutional study service if your own degree/education entitles you to the concerned studies. See more detailed information in the HEI-specific instructions. Exchange students apply for these studies through the Unipoli Studies service. International degree students will also primarily use the Unipoli Studies service. Some studies taught in English may also be included in the offerings available to all degree students, and in this case, international degree students are also welcome to use the electronic cross-institutional study service.

Make sure to read both the instructions of your home university and the target HEI! HEI-specific instructions:
Log in with your home university account and apply for studies
[Haka Login]
View the study offerings without registering
Continue to the offerings